Dr. Bronner’s 18-In-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castile Soap.
Family soapmakers since 1858.
Certified fair trade.
Made with organic oils.
100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottle!
In all we do, let us be generous, fair & loving to spaceship earth and all its inhabitants. For we’re all-one or none! All-one!
Over 150 years & 5 generations of soap excellence.
Certified under the USDA national organic program.
Water, Organic Coconut Oil,* Potassium Hydroxide†, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil,* Mentha Arvensis, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Mentha Piperita, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.
*Certified fair trade ingredients.
†None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
Don’t drink soap! Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
2-3x more concentrated than many leading liquid soaps, cleansers & bodywashes.
Dilute with water. Clouds when cold. Put in warm room/water: clears at ~70 degrees F.
Enjoy only 2 cosmetics, enough sleep & Dr. Bronner’s ‘magic soap’ to clean body-mind-soul-spirit instantly uniting one! Absolute cleanliness is Godliness! For facial packs, scalp & soothing body rub, add dash on bath towel in sink of hot water. Wring out. Lay over face & scalp. Massage with fingertips. Repeat 3 or 4 times ’til arms, legs & all are rubbed, always towards the heart. Rinse towel in plain hot water and massage again. Breathe deeply!
Dilute! Dilute! Ok!
1. One small squirt applied to wet hands or washcloth to wash hands-face-body.
2. Work 1/2 tbsp into wet hair, rinse with Dr. Bronner’s citrus organic hair rinse.
3. Dilute 1:10 with water for hand-washed dishes, best in soft water.
4. For laundry, 1/3 cup soap in large load, add 1/2 cup vinegar in rinse cycle.
5. Mop floor with 1/2 cup of soap diluted in 3 gallons of hot water.
6. Wash dog by wetting fur, then massage soap in for good lather, rinse thoroughly.
7. A dash in bowl of water to remove residue from fruit & veggies. Rinse clean.
8. All-purpose cleaner: add 1/4 cup of soap to quart of water in spray bottle.
9. One tbsp in quart of water to spray plants for bugs. Dash of cayenne optional.
10. Shave face-underarms-legs: lather up 5-10 drops in wet hands, apply.